Our goal includes assisting families with needs your children may have. Some of our duties include:
- Registration of all students from Kindergarten to 8th grade
- Application and approval of Open Enrollment both inside and outside of our district
- District Psychologist services
- District Guidance and Mental Health support for our students
-Special education services
- Behavioral supports for all buildings in the district
- School Nursing services which we provide from Akron Children's Medical Center
Define our team's purpose:
We assure individual service to our students in alignment with the District, State, and Federal policies. We comply with IDEA and Section 504.
1. Collect data to Intervene/Assist
2. Identify via our Evaluation Team Report (ETR)
3. Serve via a Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Define our students with disabilities (in accord with rule 3301-51-06 of the Administrative Code) as having a:
Hearing impairment including deafness
Speech or language impairment
Traumatic brain injury
Other health impairment
Specific learning disability
Our goal is to provide services that are needed so that all students can succeed!
A preschool child (with a disability) must be at least 3 years old (not 6) and have a disability. It must be a documented deficit in one of more areas of development and have an adverse effect on the ability develop and function in normal manner.
Our team includes the following team members and myself.
Pupil Services Coordinator
Pupil Services Secretary
Secretary to Director
Phone: 330 926-3800 x502042
**Child Find is the process of identifying, locating, and evaluating children with disabilities, who may need special education and related services. Please contact the Office of Special Education for further information: 330-926-3800 ext. 502042
Visit our web site : www.cfalls.org.