Each summer the administrative team reviews our progress relative to our five-year strategic plan: CF Vision 20/20. This summer, the team identified the following goals:
CF Vision 20/20 Focus Area #1 - CCR
- By the end of the 2017-2018 school year, all teachers will participate in differentiated professional development.
- By the end of the 2017-2018, every student will utilize a web-based environment to create and submit student work.
- By the end of the 2017-2018 school year, 50% of all staff will become a Google Certified Level I Educator.
CF Vision 20/20 Focus Area #2 - Culture of Excellence
- By the end of the first quarter of the 2017-2018 school year, all buildings and departments will utilize a common calendar which will be hosted on the district website.
- The 2017-2018 attendance rate of CFCSD students will be 96% as measured by the student attendance rate.
- During the 2017-2018 school year, all buildings in the district will engage in a proactive systematic approach to improving climate and culture.
CF Vision 20/20 Focus Area #3 - Community Engagement
- During the 2017-2018 school year, every building will host an engagement event specifically involving community members who have no direct connection to the students in our district.
- During the 2017-2018 school year, every new family will receive a symbol of #BlackTigerPride (t-shirt, yard sign, window decal, etc.)
- During the 2017-2018 school year, we will engage in two community-wide spirit weeks, one in the fall and one in the spring.
CF Vision 20/20 Focus Area #4 - Resources
- Over the 2017-2018 school year, we will achieve revenue over expenditures in the general revenue fund..
- By the end of 2017-2018, we will increase our working Chromebook capacity by 500 units.
- During the 2017-2018 school year, we will reduce utility cost/square foot by 5%.
- During the 2017-2018 school year, CFCSD staff attendance rate will be 96%.
We are excited for this school year and are prepared for the challenges that lie ahead. What we know is that the community of Cuyahoga Falls will come together to take care of our kids, present and future!