Kindergarten registration is starting! Come to Kindergarten Welcome Night to learn all about the amazing opportunities your child will have when they start school in August. You will learn about the required paperwork needed for registration, information about the school district, and important readiness skills that your child needs to help them be successful when starting the school year. Registering early reserves your place in a kindergarten classroom. There is no RSVP necessary to attend the Kindergarten Welcome Night. We request for this to be a parents only event.
Kindergarten Welcome Night
Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
DeWitt Elementary School, 425 Falls Avenue
Register for an appointment now to reserve your child's spot in a kindergarten class for the 2019-2020 school year. Click on the link below to make an appointment. Remember to being the necessary paperwork with you to registration at the Cuyahoga Falls Board of Education Office, 431 Stow Avenue. If you have any questions, please call 330-926-3800.
Documents needed for registration
- Child’s birth certificate/Passport/Hospital Certificate of Birth
- Proof of residency (Signed rental or purchase agreement, current utility bill or paperwork from Job & Family Services)
- Immunization records
- Custody Papers (If applicable)
- Child’s Social Security number or card
- Parent’s photo ID
- IEP or 504 plan if identified as needing special educational services
Proof of Immunization Requirements
- 5 doses of DTaP, DTP or DT, or any combination if the 4th dose was administered prior to 4th birthday
- 4 doses of any combination of OPV or IPV (polio); final dose must be administered on or after the 4th birthday
- 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chicken pox)